Exhibiting Member Application
As an Exhibiting Member of the Art Society of Tasmania
You will be eligible to enter any of our members exhibitions including:
- Themed exhibitions every second month at the Gallery.
- Our Annual non-themed and judged exhibition with considerable prizes on offer.
- Our bi-annual Waterways exhibition held in conjunction with the Wooden Boat Festival and staged at the Long Gallery, Salamance Place, Hobart.
- Combined exhibitions with other Art Societies, some of which include substantial prizes and recognition.
You will have the opportunity to join workshops with National and Internationally recognised artists, all our events and functions at member discounts.
You will be amongst the first to receive invitations to all events and social outings and receive our bi-monthly newsletter.
$50 due on acceptance of application (includes a $10 joining fee)
$40 per calendar year for renewal due on 1st January each year
Once we receive your application you will be contacted by our Membership Secretary and requested to submit :
1. Two good quality photographs of recent works
2. An artist's biography with relevant educational qualifications and your art acheivements (if any)
You may be invited to the Gallery to meet with representatives of the Exhibitions Committee where you will have an opportunity to show and discuss your current work and directions in art. Your fee is due on acceptance of your application.
Just complete the attached form and we will be in contact very soon.
Member Signup / Information